Our vision is to be recognized for the contribution we can make to preventing the loss of life, supporting families and helping building hope within our community and we do this by striving for a compassionate Society free from suicide.
Our Strategic Goals
PIPS Board, staff, volunteers and families are working together to deliver on the following strategic Goals.
- To be recognised as a Provider of diverse high quality services which prevents suicide and promotes mental wellness throughout Ireland
- To evaluate and optimise organisational resources to ensure that a high quality of service is delivered consistently to all Stakeholders
- To increase public engagement and strengthen financial resilience in order to support our service delivery
- To influence societal policy and empower individuals and communities in the area of mental health
We help individuals, families and organisations who have been affected by suicide or mental un-wellness and we do this by:
- Providing support and counselling services in an accessible and non-judgmental space for individuals to understand themselves and to better navigate their personal path in life
- Providing a neutral, compassionate and supportive environment by offering a space for peer groups to share their experiences of emotional challenges
- Working with organisations to nurture a culture of awareness and understanding of mental wellness, by providing specialist training and volunteering opportunities
- Working with local communities and government bodies to influence societal change with the aim to advance the understanding of suicide and mental wellness within Ireland